- Features to consider looking for a foot massager
- Types of foot massager
- Foot massager benefits? Importance of foot massagers
- Our Recommend Top 5 Best Foot Massager Reviews
- The Best foot massager machine – Belmint shiatsu foot massagers reviews
- Best home foot massager – Homedics foot massagers review
- Best foot massager for diabetics – MedMassager Top rated foot massagers
- Best portable foot massager – Beurer foot massagers review
- Best cheap foot massager – FlexFlixx good foot massagers reviews
One of the most active parts of our body is our feet. Being the major form of moving us from one place to another, our feet get used a lot and that’s why after a long and busy day one needs a foot massage to cool the nerves and rejuvenate the feet for preparation of another day. Though, not all people are able to get time to visit a massage therapy or due to their rates which are a bit high. This is where a foot massager comes in to not only give you the convenience of conducting a foot massage in your home but it’s also economical when compared to visiting a massage therapist.
A massager offers several benefits similar to those of a massage therapist. You just have to understand your needs and get the best foot massager for a relaxed and healthy body.
Features to consider looking for a foot massager
Since there are various types of foot massagers, selecting the best can be somehow challenging to many people. Different kinds serve different purposes. Before you decide to purchase a certain foot massager, know if it has all the features that you demand and whether it serves your purpose. They also vary in prices and construction. As you proceed to read this review, we’ve researched and noted down some of the significant points you need to know before buying a great massager. If you want to knead well your foot to get the health benefits that comes with it, this review has all the information you need to know about getting the quality foot massager.
Not all foot massagers have the same features. As well, they vary in usage and knowing the features you need is very crucial when it comes to a foot massage. These are some of the key features you should look for in the best foot massage.
Size – choose a size that you’re very comfortable with as you place your foot in it. It can be either large or compact in size. If you want the foot massager to use at home, opt for the larger type that you can place under your bed or couch for a great massage. But if it’s intended to carry to work, get a small one for convenience.
Durability – look for the foot massager that is strongly built to last long. It should have a compact body and superb features.
Simplicity of use – the massagers should be very easy to use. Most of the foot massagers are electric powered and have a remote control or one button toe operation for simple and quick operation.
Silent – search for a gadget that is silent in operation. Some of the gadgets present on the market are very loud and not suitable for use in places like an office. This may be unsuitable or disturbing to your colleagues.
Purpose – what role do you want the massager to perform? Depending on the difficulty you’re facing or results you want, different foot massager will function differently. So, know what your needs are to come up with the best choice.
Cost – with so many brands available, choosing the best can be somehow challenging. Work with a budget to avoid buying something way out of your league. But if you want the best, you’ll have to spend more.
Warranty – look for brands that offer warranties on their products of more than one year. This will assure you in case a foot massage has a defect or needs replacement.
Types of foot massager
Each type of foot massage has its own role that it plays. Before just picking out any types, consider knowing which one best suits you to fully benefit from it.
Foot massager benefits? Importance of foot massagers
Foot massagers play different roles which are very useful to our whole being. The following are some of the benefits and reason you should own one of these sophisticated machines.
- Improved circulation – this is mostly directed to people who work in offices or in areas where they don’t get to exercise a lot. When the feet are not in full use, blood circulation tends to be lower and a massage will help flow of blood in the foot for a healthier living.
- Lowers blood pressure – blood pressure is one of the common health issues that face men and women of today. It can be caused by unhealthy diet or too much stress among other things. People high stress should have a foot message that will better their mood, lower anxiety and as well reduce blood pressure.
- Prevents foot and ankle injuries – after an injury or during recuperation period, you need a massage to reduce the muscle pain. As well, continued massage will secure the foot from future injuries and speed up recovery.
- Reduces depression – a foot massage helps to lower depression since it makes a person receiving the service to relax and cool down. This greatly relieves you from the day stress. Continuous massage has shown reduced anxiety in cancer patients.
- Lowers effects of edema – the condition of edema is mostly connected to pregnancy. This is when there is a swelling as a result of fluid holding in the ankles and feet. It can be rectified by massaging for that the fluid can find its way back to the kidney and for greater health.
- Improves sleep – a good massage may induce sleep as you go to bed after being relieved from stress and anxiety through relaxation of the nerves. Since stress is reduced greatly, sleeping becomes simple and fast.
- Rejuvenated energy – a study shows that a good massage highly restores your energy. The research on reflexology has indicated that at the time of foot massage stored energy is released when the feet are rubbed.
- Helpful to plantar fasciitis and flat feet pains – plantar fasciitis brings about progressive pain in the heel as a result of deterioration and inflammation, though with continuous massage and foot exercise, the problem becomes less serious and painful. As well. If you have flat fleet is because of ligament laxity which can lead to a collapsed arch. Through massage, this can help relax the foot.
Our Recommend Top 5 Best Foot Massager Reviews
Most of the people get confused on the way as they choose their foot massager because of the many great brands and types available. After using some of the best brands and researching on several types, we devised a list that has some of the diverse purposes and features. They are of a high quality and will enable you feel relaxed and very healthy. These are as follows:
The Best foot massager machine – Belmint shiatsu foot massagers reviews
The Belmint Shiastu has features that will help relieve your foot muscles after a very long and busy day at work. This excellent gadget has a central control panel for easy adjustment of settings to your desirable massage. It comes with two independent heat chambers for placing your feet ready for massage. With the deep kneading and vibrating motions that are common in shiatsu devices, this will ensure that your feet get to relax and get all the health benefits of a foot massage.
In addition, it comes with a cloth cover that is easy to remove for washing. If you’ve been experiencing pain in your foot and want to get rid of it, acquire one of these and the problem will be solved.
- 2 independent heat chambers.
- Deep kneading and vibrating motions.
- Independently selectable heat function.
- Center control panel.
- Cloth cover.
- Standard plug-in power.
- It excellently massages both your bottom and top of your feet.
- It is very easy to clean with a removable cloth cover.
- Belmint Shiastu is compactly designed to offer you great comfort at whichever place you use it.
- It relieves your tired foot muscles with its great selectable heat function.
- It is very easy to use with a central control panel for powering on and adjust settings.
Best home foot massager – Homedics foot massagers review
Homedics FMS-270H is one of the best foot massager that can be used to cool down your feet and feel alive once more. This equipment has 6 rotational heads that gives you a double massage. It comes with a soothing heat function that not only relaxes your feet but as well help the blood to circulate perfectly. It has toe-touch control for easy and quick use of the device.
As well, the foot massager has 18 massage nodes to make sure that all parts of your foot are handled well just like a massage therapist. The design is compact and very ideal for use anywhere be it at home or in office. With its silent operation feature, get this gadget for a great foot massage experience.
- 6 rotational heads.
- Deep kneading shiatsu motion.
- Toe-touch control.
- 18 massage nodes.
- Soothing heat.
- Simple and compact design to use anywhere.
- Easy to use toe-touch control.
- Operates very silently and good for office use.
- A great device to relax your feet and circulate blood with the adjustable heat function.
- The 6 rotational heads provides double massage for re-energized feet.
Best foot massager for diabetics – MedMassager Top rated foot massagers
MedMassager is one of the most powerful foot massager on the market. This outstanding product is strongly built with a rugged design for longevity. It is CSA certified and comes with 11 speeds of 1, 000 – 3, 700 rpm making it one of the most powerful. It functions excellently in that it gives the user a full sized oscillating foot pad. MedMassager is also lightweight and easy to carry to your office, use at home or mostly in the hospital as many doctors recommend it.
This machine is highly regarded for people with diabetes and neuropathy to assist in blood circulation and relieve pain. Buy one of these to relieve your foot from stress and get a year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Full sized oscillating foot pad.
- 11 speeds of 1, 000 – 3, 700 rpm.
- Rugged strong construction.
- Its CSA certified.
- 3 years warranty.
- Durably made for longevity.
- Performs exceptional for plantar fasciitis sufferers.
- Operates silently.
- MedMassager is ideal for people suffering from diabetes and neuropathy.
- It is the most powerful foot massager.
- It is lightweight and easy to carry.
Best portable foot massager – Beurer foot massagers review
The Beurer foot massager is one of the simply designed but excellent devices on the market. As sleek as it looks, Beurer massager will give you a great experience every time you apply it to receive a foot massage. This amazing device comes with 18 rotating massage heads to ensure that all areas of your feet are taken care of. It is made of breathable material on the surface to give your feet a comfortable feeling. It has shoastu technique to make sure that you get the health benefits of this machine.
Also, it’s lightweight and can be carried to any place of your choice without any problem. Get a Beurer foot massager to relieve pain and have strong feet ready to work.
- 2 speed levels.
- 18 rotating massage heads.
- Adjustable feet.
- Heat function.
- Breathable material on surface.
- Shiatsu technique.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Has a very comfortable surface made of breathable material.
- It is very lightweight and good for carrying wherever you go.
- 18 rotating beads ensure you receive a full foot massage to lower stress and relieve your feet of pain.
- Has two speed levels to choose your desirable massage type.
- The heat function provides you with a soothing feeling and comfort for healthy feet.
Best cheap foot massager – FlexFlixx good foot massagers reviews
The FlexxFlixx foot pain massage is one of the simple but most effective tools for a foot massage. The product comes with 3 balls that offer you different types of massages with regard to your needs. In addition, it has a bag for placing the balls after use and a user manual to guide you on how to use it.
Whether you are suffering from plantar fasciitis, sciatica, diabetes or fibromyalgia, get one of this pack for a healthy and relaxed foot. They are as well known to be good for reflexology and several doctors highly regard it for use to people who experience chronic foot pain.
- Spiky and lacrosse balls.
- 3 balls.
- User guide.
- It is diverse in use as it can treat plantar fasciitis, fibromyalgia, and sciatica with the 3 different balls.
- They are excellent for reflexology.
- Can aid fix foot for people with diabetes.
- Very easy to use with a user guide to direct you.
- Highly recommended by doctors for treatment of foot that experiences chronic pain.
After a long and hefty day, you need to relax and be ready for the next day. One of the best things to have in your home to replenish your nerves and keep you strong is a foot massager. The quality massager will provide you with same results as that you will receive in a Spa. Having a wide selection of massagers gives people a hard time picking the best. Our top five foot massagers reviews above are very good examples of the best foot massager on the market. As you look for yours too, be able to compare several massagers to come up with the best. Search for features that you want over price. Also, ensure the foot massager you acquire meets your different needs.